Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend Read...In Honor

This weekend was absolutely beautiful outside, and a great reason to continue with my list of "must-reads“. In Honor by Jessi Kirby was my choice of reads! It is about a teenage girl getting ready to head off to college when she gets the news that her brother has been killed in Iraq. The premise of the book is about her and her brother's best friend dealing with their grief on a journey to fulfill her brother’s final letter (there is some language as well as minor sexual references). There were many different times that I needed to stop and wipe my eyes from the tears that streemed down my face. It is a fantastic book for young adult readers or readers who enjoy young adult books who have loved books like The Fault in Our Stars or A Second Chance Summer.

IHighly Recommend this book!  

In Honor


{lisa}

No comments:

Post a Comment